Project Managers work closely with our clients, potential clients, and our creative team to ensure that projects move through our process smoothly and efficiently. This position requires juggling several different projects at various stages. Below is a list of things a Project Manager might be doing on any given day.
Project and client management
- Ensure that client approval is secured, in writing, before allowing commencement of work
- Participate in client project planning
- Work with clients and our creative team to ensure we have everything we need to keep projects on track
- Regularly touch base with working clients to update them on their project(s)
- Schedule client meetings and agendas, take notes and distribute to all relevant parties
- Secure additional budget for client requests that are out of scope
- Ensure projects are on time and on budget
- Help create quick scopes for client support and maintenance
New business development support
- Help vet potential clients and project leads
- Help create and maintain proposals and sales documents
- Participate in new business meetings and pitches
- Ideate and execute marketing efforts
- Spearhead internal projects and initiatives
Competitive salary, flexible hours, health benefits, retirement plan with company matching, etc. We also head out to Colorado every year for a good ol’ fashioned company retreat.
How to apply
If you’re interested, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to discuss your previous work experience at the interview.
Looking forward to meeting you!