We are seeking a candidate that is motivated, organized, relational and goal-driven. The sales and marketing manager role will work alongside our Client Director (Glen Collins) and will support the business development and promotional goals of the agency. This position requires a dynamic and resolved personality that will be focused on detailed execution of the Switch business development agenda as well as proactive in ongoing efforts to drive lead generation.
Responsibilities of Sales & Marketing Manager:
- Self-generate (via research and prospecting) relevant B2B targets for Switch in key industries targets such as:
- Real Estate
- Food & Beverage
- Lifestyle / Retail
- Attend relevant prospect calls and meetings with Client Director
- Build proposals for client prospects (new and existing)
- Attend outside group/networking meetings to support prospecting agenda
- Maintain sales pipeline
- Work with Switch team to cultivate accurate scope details for proposed deliverables
- Train as a project manager for 60-90 days to learn all functions of the Switch agency business
- Ideate and execute marketing efforts
- Assist execution and project management of Switch marketing projects (web, concerts, social, email, etc)
Skills, qualities, and experience of Sales & Marketing Manager:
- Career sales experience for either a services, agency or media entity.
- Consistent and proven track record of prospecting and closing business
- Excellent rapport building skills - a personality that is instantly likable
- Strong experience of closing business with a cross-section of client roles from, Presidents and owners of companies to marketing coordinators and directors.
- Strong sense of urgency - someone who enjoys closing high volume of sales in short sales cycles
- Impeccably professional business image to represent a branding company
Benefits of Sales & Marketing Manager:
- Competitive base with uncapped commission, $75,000 - $125,000 realistic first year earnings
- Apple laptop
- Numerous benefits and incentives, including a trip to Colorado, opportunities for internal progression, across different states
- 10 days PTO plus holidays
- Health benefits (including dental)
- Retirement plan with company matching after first year of employment
How to apply
If you’re interested, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to discuss your previous work experience at the interview.